Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Survey

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both!

2.Real tree or artificial?
Usually artificial... However, this year our 10 year old artificial tree is in the possession of the USPS, lost somewhere between here and the Desert.

3.When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving... However, this year, I didn't get around to it until this past weekend. (BAD Mommy! I know!)

4.When do you take the tree down?
Usually the weekend after New Years Day... However, this year, I just might save it for hubby to take down during R&R... In February! LOL!

5. Do you like eggnog?
Never had it, but the thought of drinking something made with raw eggs does not appeal to me in the tiniest bit.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, we do. However (boy, I use that word a lot this year!), it is still in a box of Christmas decorations that did not get opened this year.

9.Easiest person to buy for?
Thing 1.
Without a doubt.
Every other phrase out of her mouth these days is, "I want..."

10.Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. Just ask the mailman. He hates me.

12.Favorite Christmas movie?
"Elf"

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Sure, once or twice.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Turkey and stuffing

16.Clear lights or colored on the tree?
This year they are colored lights.

17.Favorite Christmas song?
Frosty the Snowman

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home this year... Wish I could travel to the desert to spend it with hubby!

19.Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers?
I think so...
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Vixen, & Rudolph

20.Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel... A suicidal angel who insists on doing double backflip dives off the top of the tree whenever we aren't looking.

21.Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The consumerism of it all.

23.Do you have Jebus in your heart this Christmas?
No but I have Jesus in my heart.

24.What would you like for Christmas?
Hubby to come home safe and sound. Period.

1 comment:

Linda said...

found you through Homefront 6, and as a military wife, am always looking for other military bloggers....I'm stealing this meme for my blog!!!!