Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas In The Desert



The tree I sent hasn't made it to the Desert yet. (It'll probably show up around the first of the year, knowing my luck!) Thankfully, there was another tree they could use to hang the 300 or so ornaments we made for them (one for each soldier in the company at that FOB).

I'm glad they have a tree and decorations.

They have stockings and care packages sent from very generous folks back home.

They will have a hot meal on Christmas Day.

They are supported 1000% by their families and friends all over the world.

They are loved and missed more than they will ever know.

Merry Christmas, honey. We love you.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Your husband, HF6, and many more are in my thoughts and prayers through out this Christmas season.

I'm proud to be an Army wife, and prouder still to be associated with so many wonderful, supportive, caring spouses and families out there.

CopterDrsWife said...

Thank you, Linda! That means a lot to us!

Household6 said...

I found you by way of HF6, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a long distance phone call!

CopterDrsWife said...

Thank you, Household6!