Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Soccer Star


My youngest loves to play soccer! This season wasn't as much fun for her since Dad didn't get to be there for her games, but what a cool trophy!

I have to say that she's had a hard time adjusting to Dad being away. It's tough on her and she doesn't know how to talk about it. She is Daddy's Girl and now that he's not here to share everything with her, it's hard keeping her from internalizing all of her feelings. Don't get me wrong. She does know how to vocalize when she thinks her sister is doing her wrong! She can vocalize QUITE loudly when it comes to that.


44 more Fridays to go!

::Sigh!:: I miss him so. It doesn't ever get easier, does it?

The picture here: DH showing a "shaka" in a sand storm. He's holding a bottle of "blue glacier Gatorade." I've been searching all over for this powdered drink mix and can't find it anywhere. He LOVES it and wants me to send him some. So if you happen to run across it in your supermarket, let me know, won't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband said the sand-storms there are really bad...sand every where.
B.S.