Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another Monday?


So I'm looking into the face of another Monday...

Only does it really make a difference whether it's Monday or Wednesday or Saturday?

If it weren't for the fact that I have two school-aged kids, it would really all blend together. When hubby is home of course we can't wait for the weekends because that's when we can have him to ourselves! (For the most part anyway!) So for now... well for quite a while actually... we don't have those weekends to look forward to.

So I Googled my name and apparently...

"C... needs to be thanked."
Aww. You're welcome! For whatever.

"C... needs to go."
Um. No... not really. Notsomuch. I actually just "went" a little while ago. AND I washed my hands. thankyouverymuch.

"C... needs help."
Actually... if you want to wash the truck, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

"C... needs to tell her man to start talking."
I KNOW! I wish he would call me!

"C... needs to wear clothes on top of her underwear."
Well, last time I checked...

"C... needs the guidance."
Oh yes, Obi Won....

"C... needs some Frizz Ease."
Most days just a little conditioner will do, but yeah, when it's really rainy outside? Bring on the Frizz Ease!

"C... needs to stop wearing big girl clothes."
Dangit! Why didn't you tell me before the job interview?

"C... needs a brain transplant."
Uh. This is the first I've heard of it. I wish the doctor would have mentioned it at the last appointment. But I'm going to have to pass anyway. I hear those things actually kind of hurt.


:::Sigh::::
Sometimes silliness and sarcasm helps to lighten the mood.




Because DANG that's a LONG time when you look at it like that, isn't it??


No comments: