Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 - A New Beginning


(a card I made for hubs - what do you think?)

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions for 2008?

I'm not much of a Resolution maker, but I did decide to come up with one word that would be an inspiration for me for the entire year.... One word that would help to motivate me, help me to grow, and help me to stay focused.

My word for 2008 is L O V E.



There are many different definitions of love, and I won't go into all of them. My focus this year will be on love of others and all things, as well as myself, just as we are or just as God had wanted us to be. It encompasses everyone and everything and includes understanding and patience, growth and encouragement, sacrifice and honesty. It is mental and it is physical. It is everywhere around us in everything we do.

So much of this world could be different if we all showed each other a little more understanding and love. It's just baffling to me.

Do YOU have a word for 2008?

I'd love to hear about it!

~cdw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My word is HOPE for 2008. As in I hope he stays safe, I hope I don't go nutty alone and i HOPE 2008 passes very quickly! at least till he comes home!